Kanye West kicked off the first show of his Yeezus tour in bizzare fashion. Before performing his classic hit "Jesus Walks" an actor portraying Jesus walked out on stage to greet the rapper. The crowd seemed stunned and "Jesus" had a few things to express to Kanye. View the encounter above.
In the beginning, I saw this and was just like "Wow, really?" I think the only reason why it offends me is because Kanye does not have the best reputation with religion. I can see if he has a squeaky clean religious record but all this illuminati stuff just rubs me the wrong way. On the contrary, people are flipping out because he had a man portray Jesus, but in Christmas plays little kids portray Jesus.
In the beginning, I saw this and was just like "Wow, really?" I think the only reason why it offends me is because Kanye does not have the best reputation with religion. I can see if he has a squeaky clean religious record but all this illuminati stuff just rubs me the wrong way. On the contrary, people are flipping out because he had a man portray Jesus, but in Christmas plays little kids portray Jesus.
ReplyDelete